Interlocking blocks are quintessential products used for construction purposes that offer comprehensive solutions that meet diverse building requirements. Hence, to meet the dynamic needs of the highly competitive construction industry, we’ve launched block molds with revolutionary features to simplify the entire process. The unique design is due to exquisite craftsmanship, meticulously created to ensure there’s no room for even the slightest error.
The contemporary design eliminates the need for mortar and offers exceptional freedom to build innumerable blocks of premium-quality concrete to perfection. We build our molds with innovative technology where a single mold can produce multiple sizes of blocks that make it extremely convenient, cost-effective, and highly durable. Since our inception, we’ve strived for excellence in whatever we do, and introducing this construction marvel is no exception. The mold is visually inspected and determined if any modification is needed. The molds are also checked for the consistency of measurement at regular intervals to ensure optimum performance.
Create a stable and adaptable stacking system of cement blocks with amazing flexibility that help you meet temporary and permanent building constructions. Try the ultimate solution to build perfectly-shaped, easy-to-process concrete blocks produced to resist abrasion by heat treatment. Building the perfect concrete block has never been easier.
1. Length: 400 to 600mm
2. Height: 100 to 200mm
3. Width: 50 to 300mm
4. Based on the dimensions, we divide the concrete blocks into:
5. Grade A: Having the maximum density of 1500 kg/m3 used for constructing load-bearing walls
6. Grade B: Having a density between 1000 and 1500 kg/m3 used for building smaller load-bearing walls
7.Grade C: Having a density below 1000 kg/m3 produced for constructing non-load bearing walls
8. Density for solid concrete blocks: Minimum 1,800 kg/m3
9. Density for hollow concrete blocks: Grade A – minimum of 1,500 kg/m3 and Grade B – 1,100 kg/m3 and 1,500 kg/m3
3. Landscape projects
4. Security barriers
5. Exterior and interior load-bearing walls
6. Partition walls
7. Fire-safe walls around elevators and stairwells
8. Piers, column, or retaining walls
1. Mixing sand and gravel stored in storage bins and then molding with revolutionary Beton blocks. Its followed by curing to organize an even number of blocks in a single set.
High Quality Steel Construction Mold
2. 3 Part Construction for Ease of Use
3. 13.5 Blocks per m² of wall
4. Available in multiple widths, including 4-inch, 6-inch, 8-inch, and 9 inches
5. Demold while the Concrete is Wet
6. Maximum Output: 200 and above per 8 hours (can be scaled based on the automation extent)
7. Customizable as per the dimensions needed